Therapeutic Spa Tech.- Tupelo, Nail Technician/Cosmetologist
At North Mississippi Health Services, our mission is to “continuously improve the health of the people of our region.” Our vision is to “provide the best patient and family-centered care and health services in America.” We believe that fulfilling our mission and vision calls us to embrace the best people that form incredible connections to our patients and families.
We take pride in celebrating everything that makes you uniquely you – your talents, your perspectives, and your passions. At North Mississippi Health Services, we believe in connecting your passion with a purpose. When you are part of our team, you know what connected feels like.
- Ensures excellent customer service; Performs field of expertise in a
- professional manner in accordance with the Wellness Center therapeutic
- spa policy and the standards set forth by the specified field of expertise certification.
- Responsible for the safety, security and well-being of each client.
- Completes appropriate appointment paperwork and monitor therapeutic spa supplies.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Certification in specified field of expertise certified
- Licensed by Mississippi Board of Cosmetology/Mississippi State Board of Massage Therapy
- Proven communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Experience in customer service
- Maintain current CPR certification.